Why SERVPRO as your water mitigation company?
The mission of SERVPRO of East Central Austin is to be the best of all water restoration companies near to you. Through responsive, reliable, and courteous professional care we:
· Provide clients with the unique opportunity to save costs through restoration versus replacement while providing a turnkey solution.
· Give homeowners the chance to save precious memories and ensure commercial clients ability to minimize revenue business interruptions
· Enable clients to enjoy living in a clean and healthy environment, whether in the workspace or in the comfort of their own home.
Our team specializes in cleanup and restoration. These projects tend to include fire damage, roof damage, smoke damage, storm damage, wind damage, or water damage.
Our staff is highly trained as a fire damage restoration service and water remediation company for property damage restoration. Our team is mindful of legal and environmental concerns as we repair and restore your property after a catastrophic event.
We understand there are budgetary constraints, insurance standards, and loss of revenue for commercial business that aren’t able to open.
Whether it is a fire, water, storm or mold emergency, it’s unlikely that you can wait for regular business hours. SERVPRO of East Central Austin provides emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, all holidays.
Faster To Any Size Disaster
Water damage is very invasive. It can spread quickly throughout your entire home absorbing into all your building materials, such as drywall and wood baseboards.
Our team will arrive promptly and start extracting the water. Then we will begin the process of deciding what materials will need to be removed and replaced within the location. This can include replacing water damaged floors, removing the drywall, or having to replace hardwood floors.
Multiple issues can occur within a catastrophic event. Roof, storm damage can occur from strong winds or high winds from tornado or hurricane landfalls. HVAC systems can be affected if there were prior mold growth or mold damage to the property.
A lot of people ask how to test for mold after water damage and where to find mold remediation help, these are all issues that we can provide a team for.
Our immediate response helps to minimize damage that can potentially occur and limit the chances of secondary damage onsite.
SERVPRO of East Central Austin is an IICRC firm. The Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) creates the standards for the restoration industry and provides training and certification to restoration companies. IICRC Certified Firms have the right to display the IICRC Certified Logo.
IICRC Certified Firms must:
• Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
• Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
• Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
• Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
• Maintain a written complaint policy. Agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
Every five years, the standards are reviewed and updated. The water damage restoration changes rapidly with advancements in technology and science, and therefore the standards must evolve to keep pace.
You may be feeling confused, stressed, and vulnerable at this time. Let us be your expert and guide you through this crisis. SERVPRO of East Central Austin has the training and experience to help you through this tough time.
What to Expect
When you call, we will ask several questions regarding your water damage emergency. These questions will help us determine what equipment and resources to bring, including how many trained SERVPRO professionals may be needed.
Here are some questions you will be asked:
· Your name and contact information
· Your insurance information (if applicable)
· The street address of the water damaged home or business
· When did the flooding or water damage occur?
· What caused the water damage (if known)?
· Is electricity available (on-site)?
SERVPRO of East Central Austin is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for water emergencies, large or small. When you are dealing with damage to your home or business, immediate action is crucial.
Any delay can greatly increase the severity of the water damage and increase the cost of the repairs needed. When an emergency situation arises, you will know who to call to ensure time is never wasted. Call us for help on all your restoration needs.